New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Monday, February 21, 2011

Coupon Myth #2: There aren't coupons for items I buy

Myth:  There aren't coupons for the items I regularly buy.

Truth:  You will be surprised what coupons are really out there when you know where to look.  Check out my series on Wednesdays on Where to Find Coupons.

If you aren't finding coupons for the items you want in the newspapers or on the main coupon printing sites, check out the website for the Manufacturer of that product.  Many manufacturers are putting coupons on their websites and facebook pages.

If you've looked everywhere and can't find a coupon for the product you are looking for, e-mail or call the Manufacturer.  I heard somewhere (can't remember where) that 30% of the coupons that are out there, are there simply by request.  Ask!  Tell them how much you love their product and want to get it cheaper!  I've done this and it is so much fun to find a stack of great coupons in the mail within the next week!

Lastly, be open to trying other brands.  There are a few things I am still brand loyal to, but for the most part, whatever product I can get free or extremely cheap, is my favorite for that moment!  My brand loyalty lies with the best deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment