New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Monday, February 28, 2011

Coupon Myth #3: I can't go to 20 different stores each week

I can't do that either!  There is no way I would have time for that.  Also, with 2 young kids, I would be crazy to try!  Balancing coupons and making sure I am getting the deals at the store can be challenging enough with 2 kids in tow.  Lately, I've been making my Meijer trip by myself.  Wow!  That's wonderful!  :)

I would never tell you to shop at numerous stores each week.  You don't need to either.  My suggestion would be to pick 1 grocery store and 1 pharmacy that work well for you.  I usually shop at Meijer and CVS each week, depending on the sales.  Sometimes I don't go to CVS and sometimes I stop at Target or Kroger if they have some great deals going on.  That's pretty much it.  I usually go to 2 stores each week.


It can be overwhelming, when you start couponing, to learn all the coupon policies of every store.  Don't try to learn them all.  Just pick one and learn it well.  Once you have that one figured out, then maybe move on to a pharmacy.  Remember, you don't have to get every deal at every store each week.  You will run yourself ragged trying to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment