New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Friday, February 11, 2011

Recipe: To Die For Blueberry Muffins

Another one of my loves, is cooking.  I love it when I can spend time in the kitchen cooking.  My 4 year old loves to help me cook, too.  So much fun!  :)  I thought it would be fun to post one of my favorite recipes every once in a while.  This is one of those.  I can't remember for sure, but I think I found this recipe on allrecipes.com,  If you have never checked this site out, it is awesome!

To Die For Blueberry Muffins

* These are so moist and delicious!  My family asks for these all the time and when I do make them, they don't last long.  I just made 2 dozen on Wednesday and we only have 6 left.  Make that 5....I had to eat one right now.  :)

  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup milk (approx.)
  • 1 cup fresh blueberries (I have used frozen that I have thawed out before)
Crumb Topping (optional - can just sprinkle sugar on top)
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup butter, cubed
  • 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Grease muffin pan or use muffin cups.  Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.  Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup, add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix in with the flour mixture.  Fold in blueberries.

Fill muffin cups to the top and sprinkle on crumb topping or just sugar.  I almost like it better with just a sugar topping.  Crumb topping - mix final 4 ingredients with a fork until crumbly.

Bake 20-25 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment