New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Friday, March 11, 2011

Recipe: Garlic Green Beans

I have to say that I have never liked green beans, until I found this recipe on allrecipes.com.  These are so good and my husband gets very excited when he sees I am making them.  Now to get my son to try them.... :)

  • 1 TBSP butter
  • 3 TBSP olive oil
  • 1 medium head garlic (peeled & sliced)
  • 2 (14.5 oz) can green beans, drained (can use fresh or frozen that have been thawed)
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with olive oil; add garlic; and cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently.

Stir in green beans and season with salt and pepper.  Cook until beans are tender, about 10 minutes.  Remove from heat, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment