New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers!


Just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

As I am writing this, I am sitting at my kitchen table.....my son is at preschool, my daughter is taking a nap and my husband is out hunting.  Our home is so quiet!  But before long, my daughter will wake up, my son will be back home, my husband will be back from hunting and my mom and brother will be here for the Thanksgiving Holiday!

God has truly blessed me with an amazing family!  I reflect over the past 8 months or so I am especially grateful for all He has done and how He has provided for our family.  8 months ago, my husband was laid off from his teaching job and began looking for something new.  The past 8 months have included numerous applications/resumes, interviews, downsizing our "stuff" in our home, packing up for a move we suspected was coming and then moving with 9 days notice!  Crazy times, but God is so good!


I have loved reading all your comments about what you are thankful for this year.  I'm amazed at all the stories that you have shared.  Some of you have had a great year and others have been having many struggles.

Whoever you celebrate with this year, I pray all of you have an amazing Thanksgiving Holiday.  Eat lots of food, relax, and maybe get a few great deals too!  :)

I will be taking Thanksgiving Day off from blogging and will be back again on Friday!

Happy Thanksgiving!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment