I'm sure you've heard of My Coke Rewards before. I think I've even seen advertisements about it on TV. I used to think, "Who has the time to sit and enter codes online? What kind of stuff could you earn that would even make it worth it?"
Well, I have become one of those who sits down and enters my codes online.....all for something FREE. :)
I discovered that one reward on the My Coke Rewards site is a coupon for a FREE Coca Cola 12-pack. I absolutely LOVE Diet Coke and now I've found a way to get it for FREE! A couponers favorite word is FREE. :)
If you like Coke products, you should definitely check out this site. It takes 240 points to get this coupon. There are many other rewards to choose from, this is simply the only reward I get. :)
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment