Here's a FINAL REMINDER about my upcoming class. Hope you can make it!
Register at A Perfect Day Cafe in North Vernon, IN, e-mail me at loricarter@simplecouponingblog.com or call 574-229-5017!
Check out the article in the Sunday Republic paper from January 29th.
I am so excited to announce that I will be having a Basics of Couponing Class in North Vernon, IN on Thursday, February 2nd from 5 - 7 pm!
A Perfect Day Cafe in downtown North Vernon, IN will be hosting this class. This cafe is so adorable! I just love the atmosphere and decor they have. They serve coffee, food, wine and micro brewery beers. The coffee is delicious and I hear the food is just as good if not better! Being new to the area, I haven't had a chance to have their lunch yet, but I want to do that soon!
Judith Ross, the owner of A Perfect Day Cafe, has decided to host a couponing class for me and I hope you will be able to attend.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends on Facebook by clicking the Facebook button below.
Here are the details for the class...
Where: A Perfect Day Cafe, 221 E Walnut St., North Vernon, IN
When: Thursday, February 2nd from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Cost: $10/person
***Materials, coffee and iced tea are included (specialty drinks at regular price)
RSVP: Register with payment at A Perfect Day Cafe or by calling 574-229-5017 or e-mailing loricarter@simplecouponingblog.com
To see the complete flyer for this class, click here.
I hope to see you there! If you are interested, be sure to sign up soon as space is limited.

No comments:
Post a Comment