New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Coupon of the Day - Land O Lakes products at Meijer!

$0.50 off 1 LAND O LAKES Fresh Butter Taste$0.40 off One Package of LAND O LAKES Margarine



Received some inspiration today for a new idea for a post each day.  I'm going to begin posting Simple Couponing's "Coupon of the Day" each day.  I plan to post my favorite coupon/deal each day so be sure to check back tomorrow for another one!  :)

Today's Favorite "Coupon of the Day" is actually two, but 1 brand (is that cheating?).  I think I will need to work on narrowing my favorites down.

Anyways, there are 2 Land O Lakes coupons available right now on coupons.com.  You can click the image(s) above and it will take you to the site and have the coupon preclipped!  Here's a great deal that I got today at Meijer.....


Land O Lakes Fresh Butter Taste Spread - $1.50
$.50/1 Land O Lakes Fresh Butter Spread Printable
Final Price = $.50 each after doubled coupon

Land O Lakes Margarine - $1.50
$.40/1 Land O Lakes Margarine Printable
Final Price = $.70 each after doubled coupon


Tip:  These freeze really well, so you can stock up!

Don't forget to check out the current Meijer deals before you go!

This post may contain affiliate links.  For more information, please read my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment