New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sara Lee presliced packaged deli meat - $1.50 at Meijer (with last week's coupon)


Did you print this HOT coupon for $2 off 1 pound Sara Lee Deli Meat last week?  I hope so!

It is no longer available, but if you did print it you can get a great deal right now at Meijer.  Here's how...

Sara Lee pre-sliced packaged deli meat - 2/$7 - $3.50 each
***sold near the deli counter by the fancy cheeses
$2/1 Sara Lee printable coupon (Facebook - no longer available)
Final Price = $1.50 each!

TIP:  If you have a Walmart closer to you, you can ad match this price and get the same deal!

I had a friend print some extra for me and I was able to get 6 of these and I plan to freeze most of them.  It was quite fun to watch $12 come off my total so quickly.  HeeHee :)

Check out the current Meijer deals before you shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment