WINNERS! Here are the two lucky winners of this awesome book.
Cheryl & Amy B.
Congratulations! You should have a received an e-mail from me
with more information. Thanks to all who entered!
I am so excited to share with you this amazing book, The Money Saving Mom's Budget by Crystal Paine. Crystal is the author of Money Saving Mom, which was one of the first blogs I began following when I was new to the couponing world. She has graciously provided 2 books to be given away to 2 Simple Couponing readers! Woohoo!
Money Saving Mom was a key reason my husband and I have seen the savings we have in our personal grocery budget. I have learned a so much from her site and was excited when she released this book.
I recently purchased a copy for myself and as soon as I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. I read through this book in less than 2 days. Honestly, I don't normally read non-fiction books so quickly, but this book is different. Here is my review on her new book....
My favorite part of her book was the way she motivates you to set financial goals and break them down into smaller steps. My husband and I have already begun to put some of her tips into place. We have had a very specific financial goal for a while now and have always felt like it was near impossible to accomplish, now we have a plan that makes it feel more attainable.
She also discusses the importance of budgeting and even breaks that process down into easily attainable steps.
There is so much useful information not only about couponing but other tips/ideas for saving money in other areas. I will be referencing her book continually in the future because there was so much useful material.
I know that you will find this book so helpful. Even if you feel you have your finances all together, read her book and I'm sure you will find more ideas/tips to help you save even more!
____________________________________________________
I will be giving away 2 copies of The Money Saving Mom's Budget
There are many ways to enter. You don't have to do each one listed, but the more you do, the better your chances. Here is how to enter...
- Share this Giveaway on Facebook (2 entries)
- Share my new video series, "21 Week Challenge: How to Save Money on Your Grocery Bill" on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Simple Couponing on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" this blog post (1 entry)
- Leave a blog post comment (1 entry)
If you have trouble seeing the Rafflecopter Widget below, click here to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I would love to learn more about saving money.
ReplyDeletei can never read enough books on how to save money
ReplyDeleteHaving a tough time with money....need all the help I can get.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your couponing knowledge and gifts with us!
ReplyDelete