New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Favorite Summertime Recipes: Garlic Green Beans


I have to say.....I do not like green beans.  I have never like green beans.

BUT...I LOVE this recipe!  Go figure!

There is something about this recipe that I could eat the whole thing by myself in one sitting.  It is so yummy and it's one of my husband's favorites.  I found this recipe online somewhere, but I don't remember where or I would link to it.  Enjoy!

Garlic Green Beans
  • 1 TBSP Butter
  • 3 TBSP Olive Oil
  • 1 medium head garlic (peeled and sliced)
  • 2 (14.5 oz.) cans green beans, drained
    • I usually thaw frozen green beans instead of using canned.
    • This would be good with fresh green beans too!
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with olive oil.  Add garlic and cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently.

Stir in green beans and season with salt and pepper.  Cook until bean are tender, about 10 minutes.

Remove from heat and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment