Have you been watching these videos? Back in March I began this video series on How to Save Money on Your Grocery Bill.
This series is running for 21 weeks and each week I cover a new topic and pose a new challenge for the week to help bring you closer to making dramatic changes in your grocery budget.
During the last few weeks I have been hit and miss in posting these. :) Life has been getting in the way.
I plan to get back in gear starting next week with Week 10 in the Series....Organizing Your Coupons. Please check back on Wednesday for that new video.
Until then, here is a complete list with links of every video so far in the series. Check them out and we'll move on next week!
- Week 1 - Attitude & Motivation
- Week 2 - Match Coupons With Store Sales
- Week 3 - Know the Policies of Your Local Stores
- Week 4 - Stockpiling
- Week 5 - What Coupons Should I Clip?
- Week 6 - Newspaper Inserts
- Week 7 - Printable Coupons
- Week 8 - Manufacturer Website Coupons
- Week 9 - FREE Samples

No comments:
Post a Comment