New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My CVS Shopping Trip Today - $127.91 of product for only $21.42! Plus $10 ECB's!


$127.91 of product at CVS for only $21.42!
I also walked away with $10 Extra Care Bucks (ECB's) to roll over for my next trip! YIPPEE!

Yes, you read that right.  That is an 83% savings!  Wow!  Believe it or not, you can do this too!  If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon of couponing, you need to.  With the help of this blog and many others out there, you can learn the tools to saving this kind of money.  If you are new to this site, please click here for more information about my blog.

I will be posting a detailed list soon of how I purchased these items.  I was able to combine previously earned Extra Care Bucks (ECB's), coupons, and 1 CVS coupon, all matched up with some great sales at CVS.  I also divided my transaction into 2 transactions so I could use some of the earned ECB's to help lower my out-of-pocket expense.

I love trips like this!  I think I am on a couponing high right now.  :)

Anyways, check out the CVS coupon matchups for this week.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment