New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Starbucks - Starbucks Petites for $1.00 with beverage purchase and coupon!


Just found this treat in an e-mail from Starbucks.  I received this because I am a Starbucks Rewards Member. 
Get any Starbucks Petites for $1.00 with beverage purchase and a coupon.  (good through March 5)
Did any of you receive this?  I you aren't a Rewards Member, you probably didn't.  Be sure to sign up and maybe you'll get this coupon too!
My kids LOVE the Birthday Cake Pop at Starbucks.  I made the mistake of getting them one for a treat once and now they beg for it everytime they see a Starbucks.  :)  I think they have inherited my addiction to everything Starbucks.


I'm not sure what the prices are of other Starbucks Petites desserts, but the Cake Pop's are $1.50.  I know this isn't a huge deal, but I loved to share with my son that I have a coupon for his beloved cake pop!  :)  (train them young)

To learn more about the Starbucks Rewards program, click here!

Check out Starbucks other promotion (which includes a FREE drink) going on right now too!



No comments:

Post a Comment