21 Week Challenge: How to Save Money on Your Grocery Bill
Week 2 - Matching Coupons with Store Sales
We are now onto week 2 in our 21 Week Series....if you missed week 1, be sure to check it out here....
Week 1: 21 Week Challenge...How to Save Money on Your Grocery Bill
Attitude and Motivation
On this video, I also mention a grocery price book. Here is a link to the file you can download and use....Grocery Price Book (pdf format).
For more on this same topic, view my previous written post...
Basics of Couponing - Matching Coupons with Store Sales
Please leave a comment below to share your thoughts on this series. I would love to hear from you!
I think I am going to take this challenge and try to do a price book for 10 items. I ready for a challenge! Thanks for the encouragment!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I've considered doing this for a small list of items before, but never bit the bullet. Hope it helps you.
ReplyDelete